Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

My bunny description

 My bunny description 




This is my bunny. Her name is Bonny. We can not put a teddy in our
window because we live up a back section on a crescent and no-one
really comes by. Bonny has fluffy pink stripes, floppy ears and a pink
nose which has a little hole. She has once had to be cut open to put
more stuffing in, she was very fluffy after that. 

She smells like watermelon because she had once been drawn
on with a scented watermelon pen. When I go to bed I rub her soft
ears over my face. ( it makes me go to sleep) I have had her ever
since I was born that means she is 8 years old.



1 comment:

  1. Bonny looks like a very well loved bunny. I used to have a real bunny which had long ears like your bunny She wasn't very nice and she used to try to bite me. Bonny looks like she is quite tall. Can you measure how tall she is and add her height into your writing?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.