Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

dinosaur story


dinosaur story by Lexie.

Slowly a blue  head starting rising out of the huge crashing waves.
It was a giant spotty dinosaur! I could hear it stomping on all the rocks and shells he looked very scary it roared at me but the roar did not sound that scary it sounded sad. I really wanted to help him but I was worried if I got to close it would eat me. But I had to help him so I started walking to him. He looked little compered to other dinosaurs I think he's a baby! Then he started crying so I hugged him and he stopped. Next he became my pet I called him dino.


Would you chose a dinosaur or a dragon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.