Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The Old Spooky Railway

 



Hi my name is Emily and today I bought a photo to put on my wall in a frame, it was called the Old Spooky Railway. It has an old crooked railroad that is covered in spongy gross lime green moss, foggy white mist that covers the whole forest, a spooky setting almost like a ghost town and lush green trees waving in the wind. It is a bit spooky but a wonderful sight, I hung it in the middle of my living room and gazed at it for hours, then I had risky, weird but wonderful idea...

I should touch it, even though when I brought it, it had a star covered sign on it saying... magical BEWARE! I obviously didn't believe it so why not try it out? I creeped towards the painting and as soon as I touched it... I was forced down a wormhole! I could see the end, it was at the forest that was in the picture! As I came out of the wormhole I landed with a THUD! At this point I was really scared I didn't know what to do.  

I stood up, whys because I definitely would not get out if I would have just sat there, I mean I might find a way out. As I climbed up narrow spooky railway I heard a crow and just after I heard that it swooped over me I screamed AAAGGGHHH!! what do you want from me, I started to cry.... oh sorry I did not mean to startle you it said my name is tammy the crow, ''you can talk I sniffed well if you can talk maybe you can help me?''

Help you? what happened, aren't you supposed to be here?  "no" I sniffed in reply. Ohh certainly, now how did you get here? umm well I sort of touched a painting   



1 comment:

  1. Wow that is AMAZING work! I loved the way you described all the words perfectly. It made me think about the time I went to a forest like that.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.