Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

22/7/20 - The Lava Monster

The Lava Monster


Once there were two people that loved going on big walks in the forest they had been everywhere but a big cave. One day they decided to go in the cave and it was full of GOLD. Just as they were piking some up they heard big foot steps it was a giant lava monster! And he was trying to hit them with lava ropes so they ran out of the cave safe and sound and the monster was never heard of again.
                                       THE END! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.