Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

What Is Good And Bad Bacteria Make A Sculpture

At the start of this term we got to chose a question I chose 
What Is Good And Bad Bacteria Make A Sculpture
This is our 3D sculpture of bacteria.
We have been working on this for a couple 
of weeks now. 
It has most parts of all bacteria. 
We have not decided if it is a good or bad bacteria yet.
first we made a slideshow of bacteria. Next we had to make a plan for a sculpture
Next was the fun part
we got to make our sculpture


first we made the shape next we decorated it after that we added the labels then we were done.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am India from Yaldhurst Model School. I liked this because you put on how you made it so we can make it to. I,ve learnt what you have been making for the last 2 weeks. Next time you could tell us some facts about bacterias. Did you like making it? From India

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora
    thank-you for the comment India and yes I did enjoy making it

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.