Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Growing Grid

                                                       growing  grid






For growing grid I have been doing a lip sync dance with Aaliyah. It was really hard choosing a song in the end we choose the song best day of my life. It is fun dancing, we have not thought of the whole dance yet. The bit what we know is hard to remember because it is only a little bit.
Our group is called BFF duo
We have been making a slide show all about it soon it will soon have the video too.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexie, great song choice. I am looking forward to seeing your video and slideshow. Please let me know if you need help adding them to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Urmi
      i have now got the slideshow on my blog but i can not do the video because the ipad was not there

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.