Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Taskmasters ball transfer challenge

             Taskmasters ball transfer challenge

For taskmasters we did a ball transfer challenge. In my group there was me and 6 others.
it was fun even though we had a little trouble working together. It was because everyone keeps fighting over who was the leader, in the end we chose to all take turns every time the ball falls.
it was hard when we had to put the ball on top of a pole because it was to high.
we were putting the ball on a ring with string tyed to the sides.
we were last to finish because we keep arguing .we could chose to use a mini ball a big one or a fake egg, the the little ball was the most easy and the big ball was the hardiest that means the egg was in the  middle. we found it very hard but sill fun!





3 comments:

  1. Lexie you explained what your team did and how you felt very clearly. I liked the way you came up with a solution to who was going to be leader. Wee hint: remember to use a capital letter after each full stop. You looked very focussed on listening to your leader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sharon
      i will try remember full stops and capital letters

      Delete
  2. Kia ora i am Zoe from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I like the way you have made a ball track out of scraps from your class room & your house
    When you made it who did you make it with?
    Where did you get the idear from?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.