Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

How To Make Fake Snot

How To Make Fake Snot

Instructions


Materials:


  • 2 teaspoons of Gelatin
  • 1/4 cup Glucose syrup
  • A few drops of green Food colouring 
  • 2 Bowls
  • spoon

        Method: Put hot water into a bowl.

  1. Add Gelatin into the same bowl.
  2. Stir together until it is dissolved.
  3. Get the next bowl and add a 1/4 cup of Glucose syrup and a few drops of green food colouring
  4. Little by little add the Glucose syrup and green Food colouring  mixture into the other bowl and stir.
  5. As you stir it, it will cool down the hot water and come together to make snot.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.