Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Monday Mashup Rockets

Science experiment Rockets


this monday we are making bottle rockets. We had to put 3 straws onto the bottom of bottle and 3 rubber bands onto the straws then we had to go outside and put in 1cm of vinegar Next we had to put some baking soda into a paper towel after that we had quickly put in the paper towel full of baking soda put the lid on turn the bottle upside down and watch it shoot to space!
(I did not get to put on the rubber bands)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.