Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Making 3D Geometry Shapes

Geometry Shapes   


Today we made geometry shapes my first shape was a cube.

to make it all you need is tooth picks and blue-tack.

A cube has 8 vertices so you need 8 balls of blue-tack.

A cube also has 12 edges so you need 12 tooth picks.

It also has 6 faces. To make it you need to make 2 squares then get one square and stick your last 4 tooth picks to the vertices with blue-tack. Now you need to get your other square and stick it to the tooth picks that are sticking up after that you should be done. 


Here are some of my others


This shape has
5 vertices
8 sides and
5 faces



This shape has 
6 vertices
11 sides and 
8 faces


This shape has

10 vertices

15 sides and 

7 faces

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.