Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Message in a bottle ( This is a Song )



 "Arrgh" I am a pirate, an evil pirate, riding across the crashing waves, smashing through bashing through singing an evil song. The sun is all sunny my face is all funny ohh i'm singing an evil song. I wrote a message on a beige script it will lead to my dungen!!! I put it in a transparent bottle with a bright blood red rope and threw it onto the dirty sand, as It fell down the cork touched the ground and that was the end of that ooh i'm sing an evil song.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lexie
    I really like this post you did. This reminds me of a movie when pirates take over the world.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.