Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Playground Sences

I  see the dental van that reminds me of the dentist. I see an ant crawling around the fake grass it reminds me of a mini adventurer. I see a mosaic pattern that reminds me of the beach.

I hear little kids screeching and it reminds me of a heard of heard of wild animals. I hear the wind blasting
through the cabbage trees and it reminds me of crashing waves at the beach. I hear people having a pool party and it reminds me of squawking parrots.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.