Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The Mice And The Shoe Makers

 


Once there was a little old woman and a little old man. They were pore shoe makers to make shoes they would use left over fabric from there clothes and metal for the bottom part. Their dream was to have money to sell nice shoes for people. It once came to the time that they had no more materials left to make shoes ... witch means they had to shut down on their last night it was hard to go to sleep but they got there eventually when they were sleeping it happened 3 mice came to live in there house/shop in return they made a pair of gleaming black shoes for the people that lived there to sell. To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.