Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Quick Write

 

Blending in


(The animal reporter) As the horses dashed off, a glimmer of stripes could be seen...

(Zoe) Hi my name is Zoe, Zoe the Zebra. I am the only zebra here right now and I am pretty lonely so... I had to well "blend in" blend in with the horses, and I actually think that I could be a... horse well at least blend in with them, And anyways if I just painted my self gray (like the horses) I think that I would look identical to them, soo I blended in. "oh no the horses are now moving I guess I will have to follow" 


(The animal reporter) The horses are now moving, but wait I see... I see... I see some stripes from a... ZEBRA??? aren't just horses supposed to be here not... zebra's. (Zoe) Oh no I see a human and I think they are looking at... ME! What do I do?... I just have to Blend in. (The animal reporter) Oooooooo...... I see a rainbow..... i'm going to go find the treasure hehe... (Zoe) OK I think they looked away good, and I also just felt a raindrop a big one... Wait a minute it is now pouring with rain what is going on it was just super sunny.

To Be Continued...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.