Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Swimming

 Swimming 



Today in swimming we had to swim the width of the pool 3 times there and back. Then we had to do floating like a starfish first we had to float like a starfish on our stomachs, then next we had to do the same thing but on our backs, floating on my back is my favourite one. 
Lastly every person in the big pool group had to sit on the edge with our backs facing the water, then we had to all link arms and then the teacher touched the first persons head then they leaned back and fell into the water, after they had done that we all had to do it one by one. 
It was really fun apart from when I went in the water I got kicked in the face a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.