Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Mindfulness

                                                     Mindfulness


On tuesday at  10am we did mindfulness with Erica.
Our goal was to find ways to get from red brain to green brain.

First we did some exercise we had to jump up and down lots 
Next we had to buddy up with someone and do massages on each other. And last we did meditating our meditating was to lye on the ground and imagine there was a door that leads to a special room that only you can see we wrote our name and colored it the door our favorite color it was still in our imagination. When we got back to class we made some jars we drew photos of what makes us happy this is mine!😊  

I have friends, resting in the dark, reading, music, drawing, art and mindfulness 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.