Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Monday mashup

                                     Monday Mashup 


For Monday mashup I have been doing a technology challenge about jack and the bean stalk with Sharon. The challenge is to make a parachute with a basket at the bottom. So jack can get off the bean stalk as fast as he can to get away from the giant. So far I have planned out my parachute. the main parts will be a plastic bag, 
8 bits of string and some different sized boxes. we will get a real egg to drop and see if our parachute works we will drop it from a pole. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Lexie, awesome description on this activity. I loved making parachutes when I was young, it is such a fun experience. Did you take any photo's of the equipment you are using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment
      and yes I have got a photo of the equipment I just posted this blog post first

      Delete
  2. Hi Lexie, You have done a great job of writing about your Monday Mash up. I'm really looking forward to when you add some photos of your project. Your planning sounds really good. I wonder what box size will work the best?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we ended up using a medium box
    thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.